2008年3月10日星期一

Work In Central

The necessary of human is "eat", "drink" and "rest". I believe all of human accept the first and second but disagree the last one. When I discussed it with my classmates and professors today, we would be crazy guys and gals in Hong Kong.

Classmate M: The shortest lunch and rest is 1 mins.
Professor R: You are crazy. How do you do in 1 mins?
Classmate M: Eating a bread quickly.
Others Classmate ... O months

When I stepped out of my office these days, I won't feel lonely. By the way, I asked myself why I did too harsh and harder. Either superman or machine, they still need a rest and stop. Our Lord created human before and GOD expected people enjoy in the world. Furthermore, we looked like a Matrix story. What's real? Is it the real world?

In Hong Kong, work in Central is a dream for most of people and youngest. When you worked in there, I thought most of dream will be broken. Dream is dream and real is real. We can't compare dream and real.

When I was small, I expected I would be a top accountant in Hong Kong. After I got the professional license, I woke up. Professional license wasn't a promise, just a ticket for global corporation.

沒有留言: