2008年3月9日星期日

Poor New Colleague In My Company

I would go to read Miss C's xanga sometime. Though we were lost, I still pray with her. This is an only what I can do. Well... we often meet in the morning at central while our companies are near. Basically, Miss C's company is my company client. I needed to serve with her company such as derivative information.

Thanks God, she doesn't respond stock exchange. Perhaps she doesn't, I would work more easily in this period. ^_^

On the other hand, give thanks with my LORD in last week. I shared with my church brothers at yesterday night. The thing was too dangerous and nobody would forgive this mistake. My new colleague made a simple and naive mistake. He didn't find one of the derivative entries in the wrong type. Originally, the derivative is CBBC but our SZ staff entry in to Warrant. This was not a cause why people always have a mistake.

By the way, my new colleague responded the checking and QC. Oh! My GOD. He didn't find this error last time until our SZ staff found this mistake. I forgave everyone had a mistake time, however, different type of derivative had different gear ratio and strike price. Luckily, no purchasers, banks, and securities had exchanged with this CBBC. Thanks GOD. If not, my company would become bankrupt. >_<

I don't care our new colleague are 3X years old and no working experience before. I and other teamates in my company mind why he had a security license still had a simple mistake. You could not imagine a people who had a security license but zero knowledge in stock exchange market and derivative. @_@

Non-efficiency and non-effectiveness are not offense. However, business in HK is rush and changing rapid. I understood why the new colleague hadn't got any offer from security company and i-bank.

I just bless this colleague would find a suitable job faster why we determined he would be fired after the NPC. GOD blessed him.

沒有留言: