2008年6月28日星期六

Fall Short & Liberate

Let it be. I thought there was my LORD leading. He remind me suddenly. With worship, with my cell, and with my friend. Perhaps I left you so far, you used someone who closed with me. Thanks a billion.

It's amazing that my 1st love gave me a ring tonight. I forgot how long did we date / meet before, however, the times was very right absolutely. Nice chat tonight and we got the answer which has lost a long time.

It's a sin. Why?

For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:26)

We love because our god love us first. Messiah understood everyone need and he control / manage all the living things.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
(Ecclesiastes 3:1)


I tried to open my eyes in the bottom of my heart. I saw a beautiful picture. Probably, the road of cross is rough, my Lord walked with us. I would trust and obey with my LORD and tried my best to walk by his side all the ways.

Imagines that the greatest love in the world is ... "Sacrifice". Who can do this? Buddha? Zeus? Mohammad? Or you? And you? I didn't know others religions' god. By the way, Jesus Chris dead on the cross was reality. Only Messiah promised who believe on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Nothing is special but everything is necessary.

May GOD blessed all the living things! Amen.

沒有留言: