2007年12月10日星期一

The New Chapter Of My Life ?

Never gone from me
If there's one thing I believe (I believe)
I will see you somewhere down the road again

Never gone, never far
In my heart is where you are
Always close (always close)
Everyday (everyday)
Every step along the way
Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye (yeah yeah)
I know you will be forever in my life (in my life)

Still not have a brave face to face with Carman. Well! The time is going on and we left about one and a half year. I still not forget and forgive myself. Even though work and study made me in a crazy situation and performance, I would become stop.

I tried my best to
concentrate my spirit in job seeking and assignment. UnForget! UnForgive! This two words has lived in my heart since I lost my true love. I don't deep into a black hole no matter how do I do?

Some people or classmates read my facebook sometimes. However, my blogger is very privacy. Only my best and dearest have this blog website. Thank you for everyone who concerned me before.

Let me go to the new chapter and hope tomorrow will be better.

沒有留言: