2007年12月13日星期四

The End Of My Novel In Story Development

After the wedding, I responded to cleaning the wedding place. At that moment, something happened very unnatural but very artificial. It rained. Why did GOD rain when I cleaned the place? Another happen was I saw he was on the others side without umbrella.

He used his suit for an umbrella and cleaning himself with his handkerchief. He looked like resembles very distressingly. Suddenly, I was crying and felt worry about him. I did not know why. Actually, I hide his memory in my mind deeply. By the ways, my body represented the real of me.

He probably realized is unhappy to me, therefore then walked has come my side. He wanted to dry my tears but it can't.

I was crying, “Why didn't he try to wipe way my tears before?”

“Look who's talking?” He said.

“The last time I was worry and sad, you just took off.” I cried and hit himself. “I want back to you but you was a cowardly man and disappeared. You can't fall in love with me again.”

“Why not?”

“Because I'm not the lover as you knew before.” He was in a daze when he hears this.

“Does that bother you?”

“Of course it does.”

We hug ourselves together. In one's life, where're too many things you'd mind doing. At that moment, we only knew we minded losing others. May be it wasn't going to work between us. Recently, we started hating others again before or we started thinking of other as a burden. May be it's best that we to leave other in our own area.

There have one day in our life, you found that you was growth. At that moment, you would say goodbye for your youngest and naive and become mature. We begin to know the end of LOVE may not be rain, hate another, cried, and hurt another one. May be it was mature. Nobody know it is good or not. Anyway, grow up is like this.

For the last leaving, we paid special attention to the others news every time. We'll gossip the news around ourselves and search each happen close with others. We are a simple man on the Earth.

沒有留言: